26 August 2007

Knit- Purl Transition Gloves

  


My knitting group did this as a knit along. Although we all loved the samples in the Knit Purl store (in Portland) - it turns out that most of us did not enjoy knitting them. One person frogged, one person turned the design into a hat, and only two of us completed.

As you can see, I was too cheap to buy the extra ball of yarn to make them both the same, so I used two skeins and alternated the starting yarn.

I didn't love the pattern because it did not have a rhythm to it like most patterns. (Maybe that's why I'm not a big fan of intarsia too...?)

Anyway, they are complete. I won't be making a second pair.

If you are inspired to pursue this folly, the pattern is available at Knit Purl for $6.00 USD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments appreciated.

About Me

My photo
I'm Charisa on Ravelry.

Follow PULSH on Facebook

P U L S H © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO