12 August 2007

Favorite Hat of All Time

I just realized that I have never uploaded this hat..and it is my fave of all time. Completed in 2005, I used the Fiber Trends "Personal Touch" pattern. The yarn was two strands of worsted-weight wool - blue/green. The blue wool was hand dyed. The unfinished hat was very VERY large. I felted the heck out of it and then blocked it on a hatshapers crown slant form (which, by the way, is a very worthwhile investment if you are a hatmaker/felter). It is great for very cold days! (I knit the gloves too, with cotton/wool sock yarn on #1 needles.)



This is my personal icon for my Ravelry page. Haven't heard of it? Get on the beta! It's the WWW center of the fiber universe!

Update: 30 August: I just discovered I had indeed uploaded this image last year. I'll leave it here because I provided details on the creation (which I did NOT do in December...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments appreciated.

About Me

My photo
I'm Charisa on Ravelry.

Follow PULSH on Facebook

P U L S H © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO