27 August 2007

Cant' get enough: Pink Baby Sweater

Pattern: Baby Sweater on Two Needles (February entry)
BookKnitter's Almanac by Elizabeth Zimmermann
Started: April 2007
Finished: May 2007

  

About the yarn I used
I used Knit Pick's Bare lace weight yarn and navajo-plyed it so it was thick enough to knit with. (What was I thinking? Buying yarn thread-thin? I must have been crazy!)

I dyed the yarn with Grape kool-aid prior to plying it.

I also knitted a pair of booties (inspired by a pattern in Vogue on the go) and a beret (using my no-pattern method from the top down), setting up the beret and the booties to be a multiple of 7 so I could use Elizabeth Zimmermann's 7-stitch repeat lace repeat in the sweater.

As you can see, I LOVE this pattern. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments appreciated.

About Me

My photo
I'm Charisa on Ravelry.

Follow PULSH on Facebook

P U L S H © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO