23 June 2007

On the wheel at the moment

I've been busy showing you the fruit of my wheel, but have neglected to show you a picture of the wheel. Here is it, in all it's glory: a maple Lendrum folding castle wheel. And, a close up of what I'm currently spinning (definitely, not too much contrast - nice rich color)

[click photo for big]
 

And, one other fun thing! One of my Bitch and Bitch group buddies (we are honoring the Stitch and Bitch copyright controversy, and using an alternate term ;), Michelle B., has been making some very fun friends and they are for sale. Here is a peek at Sparkle:


She will have a host of other friends available for you at Festival at Mount Si in North Bend, WA this summer. (August 10-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments appreciated.

About Me

My photo
I'm Charisa on Ravelry.

Follow PULSH on Facebook

P U L S H © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO