19 December 2008

Training Wheels

I am bound and determined to get lace right. I have waged a battle with lace for over 20+ years. Friends tell me to give it up, be happy to do texture, two color. But no, I want to get it right.

So, I'm using training wheels to figure out where I am. And they are:
 

  1. Highlighter tape on the knit chart so I only work the row I mean to work.
  2. Row counter at the beginning of the round, so I remember what row I am on.
  3. Stitch markers, placed at each repeat so I double check that I have the correct number of stitches per repeat.
     

This is Anne Hanson's Spiralucious.
Yarn: Frog Tree 100% Alpaca, Type 2310;  Fingering Weight; Made in Bolivia
Needles: Lovely Fixed Harmony Wood, size 3US, from KnitPicks

I'm 50% done. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments appreciated.

About Me

My photo
I'm Charisa on Ravelry.

Follow PULSH on Facebook

P U L S H © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO