28 December 2005

Newsboy Cap Test Complete

Who knew it would take a search all over the Internet and back to find a Newsboy cap pattern. It seems to be the preferred style by the Twenty-somethings around here. I completed a test, knit exactly as the pattern was designed (except I used a yarn from my stash, with correct gauge.) The pattern is designed for a 21" head circumference. Mine is 23" and it fits comfortably, but isn't not as roomy as the designer had in mind. If I make it again, I'll use wool and  I'll increase the stitches to work for a 23" head. 


">


Pattern book: Book #238 Accessorize (Capshaw)
Yarn I used: Coats and Clark's "TLC Wiggles", 608 Blue, 1 skein (but next time round, I'll be knitting with something nice - a nubby wool.)
Size needles: 6 to get gauge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments appreciated.

About Me

My photo
I'm Charisa on Ravelry.

Follow PULSH on Facebook

P U L S H © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO