12 June 2009

Four is better than two.

Tomorrow I'm doing something really incredible: attending two baby showers, back-to-back, each for a woman with twins. We all worked together back in the day, and now have dispersed in our careers. But here we are, celebrating their new family members in quadraphonic sound. Wow.

Well, I would like to report that I knit four amazing sweaters for these wee ones. If you read this blog, you know that was my intent. But, as life would have it, little knitting transpired. Still I have a little something I did knit to share:

For the girls, completely, unabashedly, against the color scheme noted by the decorator Auntie, a pink and brown ensemble that looks good enough to eat.

image of two baby hats

And strawberry - chocolate booties to boot:

image of two pairs of baby booties and two baby hats

For the boys, no knitting, but oh so cute: Ugly Dolls and Ugly Doll-inspired baby blankets:

image of two baby blankets and two baby toys




image of two baby toys




image of two baby blankets

3 comments:

  1. Those boy blankets/pillows are sure to be favorites! Love your patterns btw. Keep em' coming! You know... after you do baby things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hats and shoes are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely presents! One of my sons has an Ugly Doll and loves it. And he's 12!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments appreciated.

About Me

My photo
I'm Charisa on Ravelry.

Follow PULSH on Facebook

P U L S H © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO