24 August 2008

Scarves, Scarves, Scarves and...a Drop Stitch Scarf

I admit it, unabashedly, undeniably, I love knitting scarves. And hats. And socks. But, you already knew that. 
I live in the Pacific Northwest where those accessories are something that can be worn almost year round. Even today, 24 August 2008, it has poured rain all day and it's cool enough to throw a scarf around your neck if you head outside.

Knitting small things means I can do lots of them, try lots of colors, and textures.
 

Scarves, yes, lots of 'em!



Finished a few months ago - the Christine Vogel drop stitch scarf that 488 people on Ravelry have made (and another 1645 people have it queued up to do).
Yarn: Rayon Metallic by Blue Heron Yarns (Ravelry link)
Needle: Size 6 or 7, US (cannot exactly remember!)
 

 


Up close:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments appreciated.

About Me

My photo
I'm Charisa on Ravelry.

Follow PULSH on Facebook

P U L S H © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO