06 October 2006

Clever Austrians!

Austrian sock wool (Fortissima Colori, #9076), engineered to look like you did a lot of work, when in fact, you only used one skein of wool (per sock!) Knit from the toe up - starting with Judy Brecker's perfect cast on that needs no adjusting.. This is the ONLY way I'm knitting socks from now on. Knitting from the toe means they always fit! I used this basic "How to" by Judy Gibson and Peggy Pignato -- ignoring the cast on instructions, because I used Brecker's perfect start...but other than that, I followed "Gibson/Pignato's instructions -- making adjustments to knit on two circular needles instead of 4 double points...but that is my preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments appreciated.

P U L S H © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO